European Research Services GmbH (ERS)
ERS is a specialised consultant company. It supports researchers in setting-up, and conducting EC-funded projects (including communication to highlight successful elements, feeding back information for the programme owners). ERS provides general technical and administrative support, and adapted project-management (fitting the size and complexity of the project. Implement risk assessment, internal monitoring and common standard procedures, all with a view of safeguarding outcomes within time, budget, and EC guidelines). In addition ERS will organise internal communication to meet the reporting needs of the European Commission efficiently.
ERS supports the Coordinator in the technical and administrative project-management. In particular:
- ERS sets up a 'helpdesk' for the project correspondence and day-to-day requests from partners and external bodies.
- ERS sets up the management structure and processes ('project infrastructure'), including management tools, contact lists, and partner specific templates for collecting input to the required EC documents.
- ERS helps setting up rules for internal communication and implementing and maintaining of a project-specific database for reporting and controlling, including the adaptation of the structure after changes in the work plan and the consortium.
- ERS is responsible for the technical setup and maintenance of above tools on the project-website
- ERS is responsible for preparing, executing and post-processing of major project meetings such as Video/Telephone Conferences, Steering Board meetings, General Assemblies and meetings with the advisory board (agenda setting, invitations, location of meeting places, organization of rooms and equipment, preparation and distribution of materials, minutes and action lists).
- ERS supports the technical coordination of periodic reporting and reviews, including preparing and post-processing of EC reviews from the consortium-side including support in the implementation of recommendations from the EC and reviewers.
In Training and Dissemination, ERS offers a training module during the kick-off and on demand during later meetings on EC - project-management and –reporting; ERS organises the production of the project’s information flyer, and takes part in the drafting and maintaining the dissemination and exploitation plan following the EC’s requirements.
European Research Services GmbH
Tel.: +49 251 9829586-0